Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Taking a first look

When I decided to start writing my first children's book, I wasn't sure what to expect.  I had a plan in mind for what I wanted, but getting started was difficult.  Maybe you are like me.  It took a lot of hard work, and patience on my part.  The best thing I ever did was to get other people involved in the process.  I bounced ideas off of family members and friends.  I even got a couple of professors to help me with editing.  Now my first book is about to be published, and I'm so excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Jen
    You should but the name of your book and a little bit of info about it here. It would maybe help to get people interested. I told my friends here at school about you. Luv Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amy. What is your book about? Who are your main characters? Tell me something about them. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait till the book comes out. Hope everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete